It's said that you don't know where you are going until you know where you've been.
- I got a new job after being laid off a week before Christmas 2009.
- Dr. Love graduated medical school and matched at his #1 choice for residency programs
- We traveled to St. Thomas, Puerto Rico, and the Grand Turk on our first cruise. We got to go snorkeling, parasailing, and risked our lives in a death defying cab ride around the island.
- We said goodbye to my family dog Yoda.
- We adopted our first fur-kid, Buster, to keep me company during the many nights Dr. Love would be away on call. Buster will probably forever be our first born and while we had a couple rocky incidents in the beginning that made me doubt our decision, he's snuggled his way into our hearts and brings so much fun into our home
- We started trying to conceive our first child
- We welcomed 3 new nephews/nieces, and 1 grand-niece into our extended family
- We started working with a RE as I was diagnosed with hypothyroid, and PCOS
- We celebrated our 2 year anniversary and NYE in Disneyland
Here's hoping 2011 is a great year.